Try this face mask made of flaxseed to get glowing skin If your skin is starting to look dull after going out every day, then you can use these things present at home.Nowadays women not only do household
chores but also go outside. Therefore, women who go out daily are often very worried about their face. Because the face starts getting acne due to strong sunlight. Along with the face, there are blackheads around the nose, small pimples also occur.
Therefore, women are not only aware of their dressing sense, but also take more care of the face and also buy different types of products from the market. Although there are all kinds of skin care products available in the market nowadays, but if you like to use natural ingredients more, then you can prepare a face mask from flax seed.
But there are some women who do not use market products and apply natural things on their face. You can make a face mask of flaxseed and honey to make the skin tight and for exfoliation, let’s know how.
Face mask – 1
If you find that wearing a face mask is causing a skin problem like a rash, acne, or other irritation, you may be able to treat it yourself. To help, we’ve gathered expert advice from dermatologists, wound care nurses, and doctors on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Flaxseed – 2 tsp (grated)
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Lemon – 1 tsp
- Water – 1 tsp
How to make
- To make a face mask, first of all grind flaxseeds. (Set your hair like this with linseed seeds)
- Then put it in a bowl and add 1 tsp of honey and mix it.
- Now add water to this mixture and add lemon and keep it for some time.
- Then apply this pack on your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Then rub it with light hands and when it dries, remove it in circular motions.
- Now wash your face with lukewarm water.
Also Check :
- Follow these 4 tips to reduce vaginal looseness
- Large Breast Size:बड़े ब्रेस्ट से हैं परेशान तो डाइट में शामिल करें ये फूड्स, एक महीने में दिखेगा असर
Face mask – 2
- Tomato – 1
- Real – 1 tsp (grated)
- Curd – 1 tsp
How to make
- To make it, first of all, grind the flaxseeds and take it out in a bowl.
- Now add grated tomato to it and mix it well.
- You apply it on the face and leave it like this for some time.
- When this mixture dries, remove it with a light hand.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
Discover a whole new world of at-home pampering with our affordable targeted face mask range. Inspired by the best of nature & science, the innovative range utilises the latest in mask technology infused with powerful formulas to provide unique solutions for a variety of skin concerns. Shop our full collection of affordable face masks below.
Treat your skin. How you treat your skin varies with the skin problem. Here’s what dermatologists recommend:
Acne: Wash your face after wearing a mask, being sure to use a non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) moisturizer after washing. If your face mask causes new acne or makes your acne worse, talk to a board-certified dermatologist for the best way to treat your skin type.
Raw, irritated skin: Apply petroleum jelly to irritated spots on your face before bed. This product is designed to protect the skin so that it can heal.
Sore skin behind your ears: You have a few options. If you can, alternate the types of mask you wear. Find masks with different types of ties and ear loops. Wear a different type of mask each day.
If you need to wear the same type of mask each day, try wearing a ball cap or headband that comes with buttons so that you can wrap the ear loops around the buttons.