St Xavier college Ranchi 11th admission form 2022:The process of registration for enrollment in class XI in St Xavier College Ranchi has started. Interested students can register from the website of St Xavier College.
st xavier college, Ranchi intermediate admission form for 11th 2022-Full Process
- Online applications are invited for 10th /matriculation passed candidates from JAC/CBSE /ICSE/ other state board examination for admission to Arts/Commerce/Science for the session 2022-2024
- Go through the prospectus 2022 as well as the terms and conditions for the payment.
- Read the instructions properly before doing the registration through www.reg.sxcrani.org
- Pay Rs. 800/- (eight hundred only) for the online application via internet banking only. (Cash Free Payment Gateway).
- There will be an online entrance test for this year 2022.
- The selection list for admission to l.A. / l. COM. l.SC. will be prepared on the marks obtained in the online entrance test.
- The candidates should provide the marks and other information correctly otherwise he/she will be disqualified automatically.
- There will be no direct admission.
- The provisional admission will be taken till the declaration of the final board result. The admission will be automatically rejected if the candidates fail in fulfilling the admission criteria.
- Syllabus for Entrance Test: Class 10th syllabus and G.K.
- Arts: Hindi, English, Social Science, G. K.
- Commerce: English, Social Science, Maths, G. K.
- Science (Maths): English, Maths, Science (Physics/Chemistry), G.K
- Science ( Biology): English, Science ( Physics/Chemistry/Botany), G. K
- The last day of doing registration cum Filling up the forms is under consideration and tentatively by the publication of the class 10th board result. The candidates should provide the marks and other information correctly otherwise he/she will be disqualified automatically.
- JAC Board Madhyama Exam Time Table 2022
- CBSE 10th Result 2022: Result will come on July 15.
- HP Board 10th Result 2022 Check details here
|Google News||Click Here|
|Download Datesheet||Click Here|
Steps to New Registration For st Xavier college 2022 Admission:
|1||Enter your personal Email id (Student’s own email id) to get Registration Number.||Confirm your registration number sent in All Mail.|
|2||Enter your personal Mobile number (Student’s own mobile number) to get OTP.||Confirm OTP received in your Mobile.|
|3||Enter your Parent’s/Guardian’s Mobile number to get OTP.||Confirm OTP received in your Parent’s/Guardian’s Mobile.|
Steps to Already Registered For Admission 2022 St Xavier College Ranchi 11th Admission 2022 :
|1||Applicants to login to the college portal.||User id is your Email id and Password is your Registration number.|
|2||Enter your Personal Information.||It is mandatory to enter your Personal Information.|
|3||Enter your Previous School Information.||It is mandatory to enter your Previous School Information.|
|4||Enter Marks obtained as per the board you belong to||It is mandatory to enter marks obtained as instructed below :|
Enter Clss 10th Board Marks if available, otherwise enter Class 10th [Term-1] or Class 9th or Class 8th whichever is the latest available with you
|5||Upload your Photo in jpg format.||It is mandatory to upload your passport size Photo (Size between 20kb-50kb)|
|6||Upload your Signature in jpg format.||It is mandatory to upload your Signature (Size between 20kb-50kb)|
|7||Apply and make payment for one or many courses.||Make payment to finish the application. At this stage personal/educational information cannot be changed.|
- The applicants must give the correct information/data. If the applicants are found guilty in supplying information/data he/she will be disqualified automatically.
- The selection list for the admission to Intermediate Arts/Commerce/Science will be prepared on the merit basis and the marks obtained in class 10th Annual Board Examination.
- There will be Entrance Test this year for the new academic session 2022-2024, detailed schedule of which along with the Admit Card will be published here.
- The applicants who belong to ST/SC/BC I/ BC II category and have applied based on quota must produce their caste certificate at the time of admission otherwise their admission will be rejected. There will be no changes at the time of admission and it will remain till the course is over. They can apply as GENERAL.
- The Christian applicants must produce their Baptism Certificate at the time of admission.
- The applicants cannot make amendment to their personal/educational information once they have applied for a course.
- The applicants can login to this portal to check if he/she has been qualified / shortlisted for admission.
- Qualified / shortlisted applicants have to go through the process of admission.
- The decision of the college in this regard is final and applicants have to abide by the rules and regulation / terms and conditions of the college.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Application Fee||800 rs|
|Official Website||Click Here|